Savills Retail provides comprehensive advisory services across all sectors of Hong Kong retail property. Retailers, landlords and investors alike continue to benefit from our expertise as a single source of pragmatic, market-based advice.
- Extensive dealings with hundreds of international brands and retailers across the region, such as Prada, Omega
- An exhaustive track record of high profile retail projects, including the securing of over 350 new-to-market brands for the Venetian Macao
- Proactive recruiting of international retailers and concepts, e.g. Lululemon, La Perla, Abercrombie & Fitch
- The largest team in Asia comprising 190 retail professionals working in 16 key offices
- Excellent cross-border communication and information sharing with regional team conferences, market snapshots, email reports, and monthly teleconferences
Hong Kong is arguably the retail hub of Asia Pacific. This is where Savills Asia Pacific headquarters are located, from which our regional retail services are coordinated. Our extensive retail network covers the majority of Asia, Australia and beyond.
Savills Retail is in a unique position to secure exciting retailers and concepts for any developer or landlord. Our team of agents is deal-driven and motivated to ensure that each project acquires the best brands for its positioning and market. They all have an international vision, a broad client network, profound professional knowledge and sharp market sensitivity. That’s why they are able to provide full consultancy services from market research, tenancy portfolio planning, venue design and marketing campaign. We understand that our clients seek creative and unique concepts and all team members are encouraged to learn from multinational client cases and be innovative in order to deliver proposals and deals that add value.