- Total investment transaction volume in excess of HK$30 billion in 2015
- Extensive dealings with institutions, private equity funds and investment/private banks
- Established relationships with local developers, high net worth families and local investors
- Widespread regional and China network maximising cross-border deal flow
- The largest Investment & Sales team in Hong Kong with over 30 full-time investment brokers
- Full line of services consisting of asset valuation, leasing, property & asset management, research and consultancy
Savills specialises in the acquisition, disposal and consultancy of investment properties and developments. We have an excellent track record of acting for a broad spectrum of clients ranging from high net worth individuals to institutional clients and funds across countries. For each instruction, a project sales team will be formed to ensure all parts of the sales process are effectively run and delivered on time, and the desired objective has the maximum chance of success.
Hong Kong Investment
With its sound legal system, free flow of information and good business prospects, Hong Kong is a hot spot for real estate investment and has attracted capital from across the globe. Savills renowned Investment and Sales Department is headed by Peter Yuen, Managing Director, and other highly experienced colleagues who form Hong Kong’s most successful brokerage team.
Savills Regional Investment Department, headed by Frank Marriott, works closely with Savills Investment teams around the region on major cross-border transactions of single assets and portfolios of different sectors. Through our pan-Asian network, the team has successfully acquired and disposed of property across countries for a broad range of institutional clients, from private and public property companies, overseas funds, investment and private banks, open and closed ended and opportunistic funds.