Savills delivers a range of comprehensive services designed to enhance the returns on investment properties under their care. Covering all sectors of the market, and acting for a wide range of clients, Savills has built up an excellent track record.
- Annual rent rollover of HK$2.6 billion in 2015
- Over 3,300 tenancies managed, comprising 5.9 million sq ft of prime commercial and luxury residential property
- Representing many well-known foreign funds, property developers, private investors and traditional high net worth families
- A one-stop shop of asset services comprising valuation, leasing, research and consultancy, and sales and investment
- Continuously measuring our quality standards and processes against worldwide best practice
- Cross-border collaboration and excellent information flow through our regional network
What sets Savills apart from other competitors is our close attention to details that matter and our focus on customer service quality. We listen carefully to our clients to ensure that we are delivering the standards they expect during our appointment, but also go that extra mile when it matters most. We are sensitive to tenant issues and make every effort to maintain a good and lasting relationship with tenants while balancing the client’s financial interests. With the close collaboration and information sharing with our agency, valuation and research teams, Savills has built up an excellent track record of a highly professional and seamless asset management service.