The Lippo Centre is a landmark development located in the heart of Admiralty comprising approximately 1.3 million sq.ft. in two office towers with a retail element below. A basement carpark accommodates approximately 35 vehicles.
Savills have been managing Lippo Centre since its completion in late 1987 and it is the company’s flagship instruction.
To provide a premium property management service to all owners and a specialist tenancy management service to the building’s largest single owner, the Lippo Group.
Owner’s Committee of Lippo Centre & Lippo Group
Numerous building enhancements have been undertaken with much focus on cutting energy bills – with a 15% reduction achieved compared to 2000 figures. Cleaning and security services, as key elements of successful property management, were maintained to the highest standards at all times and major enhancements in security have been introduced. The outcome of our continuous maintenance and improvements is clear evidence of our successful strategy, delivering a first class management service.
How we added value
Going “Clean & Green” is a crucial area that we do not overlook. Lippo Centre has been actively involved in promoting their environmental activities, aiming to achieve the ultimate goal to become a leading green development in Hong Kong. Several environmental awards and merits have been received over the years. In 2015, we received the following:
- 2015 Hong Kong Island Best Security Services Award by Hong Kong Police Force
- 2nd Best Property Safety Management Award (Safety Culture Silver Award) by Occupational Safety & Health Council
- Excellent Class of Wastewise Label by Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Excellent Class of IAQwise Label by Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Excellent Class of Energywise Label by Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Certificate of Merit from Hong Kong Awards of Environmental Excellence by Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Certificate of Green Organisation by Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Top three organization in HK for reduction the most amount of energy by Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Good Certificate for Water Quality by Water Supplies Department
- Certificate of Christmas Tree & Peach Blossom Recycling by Hong Kong Environmental Protection Association